• This full time position is responsible for building relationships with both clinicians and patients within the practice by providing diabetes product introduction and training for patients (particularly for blood glucose monitoring equipment) as well as administrative support for the office staff.
• The DCC becomes the face of our organization in the practice. This individual will work closely with MDs, MAs, NPs and the CDE within the offices to support patient needs.
• The DCC is the direct line of contact between the potential client of ND and the inside processing team
• Communicate necessary information needed to process referrals with inside team
• Perform meter triages
• Understand documentation requirements needed to process new referrals
• Communicates with the documentation team to ensure all proper paperwork is in order so that the company can bill and maintain client records properly
• Maintains confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines.
• Responsible for hitting/maintaining monthly sales goals
Knowledge / Education
• High School Diploma
• College Degree Preferred
• Customer Service experience
Skills / Competencies
• Ability to read/interpret documents
• Computer competency
• Strong communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Self motivated to hit monthly sales quota
• Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
• Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard.
• Lightweight lifting may be required
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)